Below is a list of the most common services S33 Creative provides:
- Strategic communications consulting
- Website consulting
- Website design, which includes site planning, information architecture, UX (User Experience) and UI (User Interface) design
- Responsive and mobile website development
- Design for software application interfaces
- Corporate identity / logo design, brand standards documents & guidelines
- Printed corporate communications materials, such as business cards, letterhead, and signage
Information systems design, custom icons
In order to provide you with our Services, we will require you to provide us with the following personal information:
- your name, company, email address, phone number,
- billing address and/or shipping address
- any applicable payment information
- any account-preference information you provide us
We use your information only for the purposes of providing you with our services as described above. By submitting information to S33, you consent to the use of your information for these purposes.
WHEN WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- when you explicitly consent to the disclosure of such information to a third party when connecting to a third-party service that asks you if you consent to such sharing;
- where we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims or demands;
- if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding situations that involve abuse of the Services infrastructure or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of the Website infrastructure or the Services generally);
- to a parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with S33;
EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
YOUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the S33 Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
NOTICE TO USERS OUTSIDE OF CANADA
S33‘s operations are located primarily in Canada. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred from your geographic location to Canada. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?